We take claims of copyright infringement seriously and will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy, which includes guidelines for reporting any alleged infringements.
"In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (""DMCA"")", if you believe your copyright is being infringed on the website, you must provide a written notice of such that includes the following:
- A description of the work that is believed to be an infringement of copyright, or a representative list of multiple works believed to be infringed.
- Information on the location of the material that is claimed to be infringing copyright that is specific enough to allow for the location of the material.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, incuding your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, a valid email address.
- A statement by you indicating your good faith belief that the material being complained about is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, an agent for the owner of the copyright, or the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
Be aware that we will not respond to any DMCA notification that does not include all of the above listed information.
You may notify us of your copyright infringement claim by sending your written DMCA Notice through our contact form.
Please be advised that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing upon their copyright may be subject to liability under applicable law.
Any material found on our site that is claimed to be infringing the intellectual property rights of another will be taken down. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated when appropriate. Access to any infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in accordance with the process set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
The website reserves the right to revise this policy. All persons affected by this policy are advised to check its contents regularly in order to stay informed of the most up-to-date information.